Frequently Asked Questions
- With So Many Places To Shop, Why Should I Trust Avanti?
Simply put, we believe in good old fashioned customer service. We believe in building relationships, listening to feedback, and putting the people who help & support us on a pedestal because we could not be here without you. That is where we hope to separate ourselves from the competition. There is never a "dumb" question, only friendly assistance at your beck and call. At Avanti, we desire to bring love, connection, passion and creativity to a world where those values are becoming harder and harder to find. Thank you so much for taking the time to read through our policies and please reach out to us with anything on your mind, we are here for you! Contact Us
- I Have Sensitive Skin, Can I Wear Your Jewelry?
Absolutely! We sell only materials that are known to be bio-compatible with all bodies, including: ASTM F-138 Implant Grade Stainless Steel, ASTM F-136 Implant Grade Titanium, Niobium, and Solid 14K or 18k Gold. We also offer borosilicate glass for your stretched ears and retainers.
- How Long Have You Been In Business?
We have been in business for over 10 years. We started out as a tiny kiosk in Eugene, Oregon back in June 2007. We moved our kiosk up to Tigard, OR and opened up in Washington Square Mall in February 2008. Little by little we expanded our tiny kiosk until we made a custom kiosk that was as big as we could possibly fit in the middle of the mall. June of 2013 we opened our first storefront inside Washington Square Mall. We are here because of you. Thank you so very much for your support and love throughout the years. Our goal is always and will forever be to provide you with the most innovative body jewelry available and service with a smile. :]
- What Is Your Exchange Policy?
For your safety and ours, we heat seal our merchandise at the time of purchase/prior to shipping it to you. We do this for a few reasons:
1. We only sell brand new merchandise that has never been worn.
2. While we are not able to refund your purchase, we still want you to have the option of exchanging your unopened jewelry for something else or store credit; and if the heat seal remains in tact, this proves the product has not been worn.
3. Perfect for gift giving or if you are not positive on the size of the jewelry you need; sealing the bag this way makes it possible to still exchange it for you for whatever reason as long as the packaging has not been tampered with or broken. :]
Most body jewelry retailers will tell you that all sales are final; period. We are just the opposite, we want you to have the best experience possible and take comfort knowing that Avanti is here to take care of you in every way we can! We offer 14 days after purchase to exchange jewelry and during the holidays we extend that all the way to January 15th, to make sure you have plenty of grace period for gifts!
- Why Is My Product Inside A Tamper-Proof Bag?
We heat seal our bags so that you have the opportunity to exchange your jewelry if you'd like within the 14 day exchange period. This way the product stays in brand new, unused condition so we are able to take it back. We only sell brand new unworn merchandise, so if you are unsure if the jewelry will fit, please do not open the tamper-proof seal and contact us ASAP so we can help you out.
- I Purchased The Wrong Size, What Do I Do?
Please do not open the heat sealed bag and contact us ASAP so we can help you get the correct size. We create a tamper-proof seal on our products so that we are able to exchange jewelry in case something is the wrong size. We also have incredibly knowledgeable staff to help you narrow down the best possible fit for your piercing, so if you're not sure, just ask! We're happy to help in any way we can. :]
- I Purchased The Wrong Size, What Do I Do?
Gauge' is a form of measurement that describes the thickness of the jewelry. Piercers will often choose what size is appropriate for your piercing. Thicker gauges are worn in certain piercings because a piece of jewelry that is thicker is more stable and less prone to tearing or migration.
- Where can I get in touch with a different question?
Get in touch with us via contact form, email or on social media - we're here for you always. :]
Still not sure if Avanti is right for you? Check out what our guests have to say by taking a look at our Reviews! :D